042

That's Vintage, Ma'am


I get excited when I log in to new notices from some of the vendors I subscribe to telling me what they have dished out for the next wave of Collabor88. It might be just like Christmas. Especially this round! Last month was mod squad central with knock backs to the sixties and seventies. This month features whimsy, summery romanticism. It's a lot softer and definitely more neutral than June. I love it! So much that I braved the lag because I just had to get the jewelry from Maxi Gossamer.


Credits
Bra and Panties:    Fishy Strawberry - Desiderio (Nude)
Necklace 1:    Maxi Gossamer - Garbo Graduated [July Collabor88]
Necklace 2:    Maxi Gossamer - Tilly Ethnic [July Collabor88]
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Soft (Red 08)
Nails:    Sythetique - Ultimate French Series {Mesh}
Skin:    Curio - Yum (Petal light)
Eyes:    IKON - Bleached Blue [July group gift]
Pose:    *MP* Magnifique - Shy stands

Leave a Reply