044

I'm Beautiful, Dammit

More Collabor88 goodies. This dress from Tres Blah? I love it. It's soft, it's comfortable, it's ultra-feminine. Since One Voice is totally packed and I can't go over there and give up all my lindens for Gala yet. Instead, I headed over to the Dressing Room Blue to pick up the new Exile updo and the necklace from Kunglers.


Credits
Top:    Tres Blah - Tucked Tee (Grey) {Mesh}[July Collabor88]
Skirt:    Tres Blah - Maxi Skirt (Beige) {Mesh}[July Collabor88]
Shoes:    ALB Lamu - Lalitha flats (#25) {Mesh}[Free group gift]
Necklace:    Kunglers - Velouria [The Dressing Room Blue]
Glasses:    !Ohmai - Groucho [From former Epoch event]
Hair:    Exile - By the Shore (Cayenne){Mesh}[The Dressing Room Blue]
Skin:    Curio - Mardi Gras (Petal Light)
Nails:    Leverocci - Nude manicure {Mesh}
Pose:    Art Body Store - Diva 01

Leave a Reply