063

Show Your Pride



I am not really a sports fan. Sure, events are fun to go to sometimes and if you have a favorite team it can be pretty exciting to sit in the stadium and root, root, root for your home team (see what I did there?), but I've just never really been into it. When I was a child, my mother enlisted me in all the junior sport teams and I just never really cared and so I was put in the furthest spot on the field where my fantastic imagination was free to wander and dream. I hate sports on television. The commercials and advertisements have more airtime than the sport. It makes me want to tear my eyes out with a spoon. 

However! I don't feel this way about the Olympics. I love to watch the Olympics because to me it's so much more than watching some sporting event. The Olympics represent world unity in my eyes. The people who compete against each other seem to genuinely care for their fellow Olympians. Iranian competitors compete alongside with Americans and there's no politics - just two people trying to do their best and win pride for their country while competing in an event who's history nods all the way back to ancient Greece.

Indrya Originals' latest release is dedicated to team pride. Which country are you rooting for? Technically, I am an American (though I could get away with wearing the German jersey, too). I am proud of our Olympians. I want them to succeed and take pride in their skills and feats. But, I'm the type of person to root for everyone. I see someone pushing themselves, I'm there with my cheers. I don't care who wins the medal. Go humanity! 

And pick up this sporty, fun outfit! It comes with all the flags and a fun little hat.


Credits:
Tank/Shorts/Socks:    Indyra Originals - I (heart) Unity (USA) New!
Shoes:    JP Designs - Chelsea Seakers (White) [Free group gift]
Hair:    Truth - Gabriel (Cranberry) [Former Collabor88 item]
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Eyes:    IKON - Pale Turquoise
Pose:    Embody - Breakaway 

Leave a Reply