065

Let's Polka!



This dress reminds me so much of one of my favorite real life designers: Mondo Guerra. Mondo was a designer on the hit television series Project Runway and if I were a super model in real life I think I'd be beating down his door for 'review' copies. 

But, this isn't real life, which means I don't have to go beating down doors for fabulous dresses by talented designers. Enter Haste, a new store on the grid, who has a ton of these chique mini dresses in a wide variety of colors and patterns.


Credits:
Dress:    [Haste] - Harvest Dress (Polka Dots)
Necklace:    Aphrodite Fashions - Goddess Dark Silver
Hair:    Truth - Summer (Cranberry)
Nails:    Synthetique - Red Color Tactics Series
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Turquoise)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Pose:    Atooly - 45

Leave a Reply