067

Night Fever


I haven't blogged in a bit (at least for me) because it was time for an inventory overhaul. On top of that, I decided to move into a more photogenic and amazing house, which I will surely blog about later. After I'm done decorating it. But, in all honesty, I've been having a hard time with inspiration. See, to me, a blog is like an art project. Especially a fashion blog. I've got an armload of reviewables, so it's not lack of content. Too, there's the house. But, I don't know, I've had a hard time seeking that inspiration for the perfect photo. 

Today, though, today I was going to blog! And everything fell into place. It's a good day! The Vintage Fair is in full swing, so I wanted to do something a little different and fall back into my original idealisms for my blog - which isn't always about the latest release, or this band new round of that event. It's about the look and feel of a photograph, which in my opinion ties the whole thing together. 

So, I found this amazing SIM from the Destination Guide. The Regimade Light Gallery. It's a bit demanding on the graphics, so please be advised of that. But, once you're inside, holy light show, Batman! The lighting and shadows are just perfect.

Also, I'm never taking off these shoes. They are so adorable.


Credits:
Dress:    Tres Blah - Daydream Babydoll
Shoes:    *Dilly Dolls* - Dasha Pump (Hud controlled)  New!
Jewelry:    Maxi Gossamer - Annette (Silver) ~ Fameshed
Clutch:    Old and New - Studs Purse (Monolux)
Hair:    Truth - Liberty (Cranberry)
Nails:    Izzie's French Nails
Eyes:     Mayfly - Liquid Light (Deep Ice)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Pose:   Y's Art&Poses - Walking pack



Leave a Reply