077

52 Weeks of Color:  Tyrian Purple


It's another round of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color. This week I decided to focus on post editing the purple feel in the photo rather than throwing on a bunch of purple clothes. I post edited in Photoshop CS5 by applying a color filter adjustment layer - though on photoshop, there are a hundred ways to do one simple thing, but in my opinion, it's the simple things that really make a photo stand out. 

Do you know about the Cupcakes Bake Sale? Every weekend a few contributors in the Cupcakes SIM throw up a few items for discount. Usually pretty cute things. My favorite, and my friend Lexie's favorite, are the shapes offered up from Body Doubles. I'm wearing the 'Laura Hurley' shape. It works really well with my League skin and it was only 50L. 


Credits:
Top:    {Mon Tissu} - Spade Blouse (Polkadot) New!
Jeans:    Maitreya - Zipper Skinny jeans (#1)
Ring:    .:joy&co:. Princess Australian Opal Ring
Nails:    Izzie's 80's Round Nails (Hud controlled)~Vintage Fair 2012
Hair:    Truth - Elsa (Gem) New!
Eyes:    Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Soft Majorelle)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Grape)
Shape:    Body Doubles - Lara Hurley
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Quiet Confidence

Leave a Reply