090

Bad to the Bone
Contributed by Xomar Mycron




Citizens of SL, your prayers have been answered. Xomar is back again. The silly redhead who runs this establishment loved my last entry so much, she begged and pleaded until I agreed to send up another blog post. If there's one thing I love, it's a beggin woman in tears, so I decided to do her another favor.

So, in RL, I'm not really a motorcycle enthusiast. Being I work in downtown Los Angeles, riding a crotch rocket down the congested highway with all the nutbags, coke fiends, women drivers, and the like on the freeways, it sounds about as enticing as hitching a ride with Lindsay Lohan. But, within the confines of SL, I like to let my rebel without a clue persona explore the space.

Imagine my delight...wait, that sounded way to effeminate. Bikers should never use the word delight...or imagine. Okay, let's try this again. Brah, I was so stoked by the kickin' threads released this week by the makers Lapointe & Bastchild. They seriously rock, homie! *pounds a beer and burps loudly* Much better. Anyways, the Moto jacket has all the amazing detail and texture one of their older prim jackets, but actually stays on your body when your AO pose twists you into a pretzel. Gotta love mesh. Except for the part where you have to completely alter your shape until you can barely recognize yourself. Or when it just decides not to show up on your viewer and you're a floating, severed head to everyone around you. On second thought, forget that second point. That's always awesome.

The jeans are simple and understated with a solid boot cut, unlike the majority of jeans I've seen lately. Personally, I was just happy to see another pair of jeans that didn't look like I just crapped my pants. I'll save that look for when I'm actually on a motorcycle driving along the 10 Freeway, hoping Lindsay Lohan isn't on another bender. 

Okay then, back to your regularly scheduled programming of whimsical girly sh*t starring Tits McGee. Xomar out.

Credits:
Jacket:  L&B - "Moto" Leather Jacket - Vintage
Jeans:  L&B - Men's Jeans boot cut
Boots:  Treads - Kboots (Still the greatest boots ever made in SL)

Leave a Reply