069

Poolside Bohemia


I moved into my new house from Abiss. Behind me you can see the deck that contains the pool and the spa. I don't know why I have to have these things in my second life home, save that in RL I enjoy a nice dip in the pool. This new outfit from Fatal works perfectly as resort wear. The bag is a rigged mesh and is free to VIP group members of Auxiliary. 


Credits:
Top/Skirt:    Fatal - Boholicious (Blue)
Shoes:    Slink - Ilena Sandals (Black)
Necklace:    Ripped - Tide necklace
Bag:    Auxiliary - My Oversized Leather Tote
Belt:    Nyte N Day - Ginger Belt (Black)
Sunglasses:    .:December:. - Glasses No.67 (Silver frames)
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Garden (Red 08)
Eyes:    Mayfly - Deep Sky (Capri blue)
Nails:    Leverocci -   Round Nails
Feet:    Slink
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Pose:    Adorkable - My Hair Dork Pack


Leave a Reply