112

52 Weeks of Color: Hunter Green


It's another round of 52 Weeks. I used this challenge to dig through my virtual closet and try to scare up something I hadn't worn for awhile and found this sweater from Acid and Mala, which used to be one of my favorite stores. Sadly, they haven't really jumped on the mesh bandwagon. Still, on the older things, some of the textures are golden and will more than likely forever remain a part of my wardrobe. 

Also, I think I'm rocking green eyes pretty well. Truth, as you know, released three new hairs (one of them being a free subscriber gift!) and this one, Guinevere, is my favorite. It's so pretty. 


Credits:
Sweater:    :A&M: Acid and Mala Creations - Argyle V Neck Sweater (Green)
Earrings:    Earthstones - Mara Hoop Earrings - Moonstone
Hair:    Truth - Guinevere (Cranberry) New!
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Green)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Olive)
Freckles:    L.Fauna

Leave a Reply