119

Strolling in New York



I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, and it's true that I've been a bit behind. You know how it is. Sometimes real life gets in the way. Also, I've been pretty darn busy trying to get my latest pose release out as well as come up with some bangin' ideas for a new logo for New Raven City - a Roleplay SIM. However, here I am with a Sunday free to devote to my favorite virtual past time: blogging. 

It's a new round of The Dressing Room. The item that caught my eye the most this time around is the awesome mesh coat from Ricielli. Normally, I'm not a big wearer of Ricielli because the mesh doesn't work well with my shape, but the brand always delivers so well on textures and quality. When I saw the coat I was apprehensive, but for 70L it was worth it to see if it would fit or no. It fit!




Credits:
Top:    Ricielli - Trench Jacket (Green) ~ The Dressing Room
Jeans:    Zaara Classic Jeans (Indigo)
Shoes:    N Core - Coquette Platforms (Wild)
Necklace:    Kunglers - Veloria
Hair:    Truth - Havana (Cranberry) New!
Nails:    Synthetique - Red Colour Tatics Series [HUD Controlled]
Lashes:    ::BB:: Beetle Bones - Dainty Black
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Turquoise)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Bloom)
Pose:    y's Art and Poses - I'm Walking

Leave a Reply