121

Keliah Angelis


My first love in Second Life was role playing. I'm a huge fan of this type of game. It's not nearly the same as playing a video game, where the story is set out for you to discover. This is far different - you're telling a story. At the same time, you are telling stories with other folks who have the same love as you: love for a good story. 

This is how I got my SL name in fact. Keliah Angelis was a character from my own comic books that me and my pot-smoking teenage friends conjured up, though her tale was very brief and that time of my life dissolved away into adulthood - but the character was a cocky-red-head-warrior-princess-bitch-with-chainmail-but-not-Red-Sonia type. 

Later on, I started a forum with some German friends based off of World of Darkness. I played a different character, Keliah being only a rudimentary part of the tale. The forum went on for awhile and I had a lot of fun, and when I finally decided to resurrect Keliah into second life, I found the perfect place for her: Ravenhurst. 

Ravenhurst has since changed, the story now New Raven City - an offshot city of Detroit, Michigan, which is now controlled by the Vampire Authority Council. It's a dark town full to the brim with vampires, werewolves, witches, gypsies, and fae. Human's to. Can't forget the humans. 

I've been so lacking in my blog posts lately because of this rebuild and I expect my upcoming week to be just as busy as we continue to erect Raven City. Stop on by and have a look at the new SIM if you will. Interested in playing? Fill out an application. 


Credits:
Top:    {Severed Garden}- Jill Outfit
Jeans:    .Evolve. - Bloody Jeans (Dirty)~Cinema New!
Boots:    .:EC:. Enelaya's Creations - ABL Army Boots
Leg straps w/ gun:    {Severed Garden}-Jill Outfit
Glasses:    HOC Industries - Aviator Glasses
Gloves:    Jolbey and Jasper - Noir Gloves
Hair:    Truth - Mindy (Blaze) New!
Eyes:    IKON - Horizon Eyes (Pale Aruba)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Feline)
Pose:    Self



Leave a Reply