140

Statement Piece



What I've learned from Project Runway: Fashion is always about the statement piece. A statement piece is that one item in the wardrobe that the rest of your look compliments. Sometimes it's a dress, or a pair of pumps, or maybe it's your accessory.

I decided to be a bit different. Even though the necklace here has something to say, the statement piece in this picture is the chair. It's an accessory all on it's own. It's colorful pop is really what makes the photo here. Not my classic sheath dress from Bilo, or the now vintage Baby T's from Pixel Mode. The furniture in this outfit has changed my Breakfast at Tiffany's look to something more modern. 

Here is my second submission for Bilo and HANDverk's collaboration photo contest. As mentioned in my previous post, both stores have joined forces to inspire a creative photograph contest. The prize? A chunk of change and more importantly - substantial store credit in both stores.


Credits:
Dress:    {Bilo} - Annaya (Black)
Pumps:    [PM]Pixel Mode - Baby T's (Plain Black)
Necklace:    HANDverk - Strand Necklace (Crazed Cerulean)
Glasses:    Izzie's Oversized Mesh Glasses [Hud Controlled]
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Rush (Red 08)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Glam Goth)
Pose:    Part of my AO

Chair:    HANDverk - Marshmallow Sofa




Leave a Reply