187

Glamorous




In case you haven't heard, Glam Affair, one of Second Life's prominent skin makers, is having a fun photo contest for the 'Amberly' line of skin. Me? I can't turn down a photo contest. More information and the rules can be found here. 

For my first entry I chose Skin #12 with the deep red lip and minimal eye makeup. My second entry I had much debate over. For one, the rules state that no special promotion skins can be added into the contest. I really love the Dead Apples skin line. I think they are very special and unique in the otherwise average world of skin tones. Since it's sold in-store, I decided to give it a go. My second entry is Amberly - Petal Edition - Sick. If it doesn't qualify, well, it's still a beautiful skin and deserves face time. 


Credits:
First Photo*
Dress Top:    Apple May - Lavish II (Red)
Necklace:    (DF) Donna Flora - MIRELLA (Gold)
Hair:    [LeLutka] - Pocahontas (Marilyn)
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Floe)
Lashes:    ::BB:: BeetleBones Dollface
Skin:    Glam Affair - Amberly #12 (Artic w/ freckles B01)

Second Photo*
Necklace:    Lassitude & Ennui Stacked Pearls for Free*Style
Hair:    Truth - Magdalena (Pearl w/roots)
Eyes:    IKON - Lucid Eyes (Machine)New! [March group gift]
Lashes:    ::BB:: BeetleBones Minimal
Skin:    Glam Affair - Amberly (Petal edition) Dead Apples Sick




Leave a Reply