203

Meadows of Heaven


I close my eyes; the lantern dies
The scent of awakening, wild honey and dew.
Childhood games, woods and lakes
Streams of silver, toys of olden days.

Flowers of wonder and the hidden treasures 
In the meadow of life; my acre of Heaven...


I saw this SIM called The Trace on the Destination Guide. I liked the lonely hill side on the picture so I decided to check it out. It delivers all that says and then some. If you enjoy beautiful gardens in Second Life and are looking for a new place to bring your camera, The Trace might be a good place to keep in your landmark folder.



Credits:
Dress:    Zaara - Ritika Maxi Dress (Sunshine)
Hair:    [Lelutka] - Jasmine (Jessica)
Hands/Feet:    SLink 
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Pool)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Olive)
Top Pose:    iBang Poses - Carefree

Leave a Reply