210

Storybook Saturday 
A SL blogger & photographer challenge



I have been so inspired lately by the many items and places I've seen in Second Life that I've decided to showcase a blogger challenge. At first I thought to keep it personal an within the confines of my own blog, but then decided that it might be a fun undertaking for some of you and so here it is!

Storybook Saturday is a weekly themed challenge devoted to all things fiction in Second Life. Be it fantasy, history, or science fiction. There are no rules for your photo save that it must fit in with the theme. You can do a 'look book' photo, do a landscape, or just do an image that tells a story about your avatar in the particular theme.  Each theme is rotated every Saturday, beginning with today.

Saturday July 27th, 2013
The Galactic Empire

Saturday August 3rd, 2013
The Medieval Court




Leave a Reply