003

Exiled Mesh

I think hair designers have collaborated their release days in order to make us hair junkies part with all our linden. I can't say that I've been enjoying mesh hair all that much. Preferably, I enjoy Truth's flexi hair the most. Especially their latest things. In certain lights it just looks so real and moves so beautifully. But, this post isn't about Truth, it's about Exile and their fantabulous mesh hair. On the mesh circuit, I think Exile leads the way in texture. The newest release (pictured top) is so va-va voom beautiful that I had to get it. The pig tails are by far my most favorite mesh hair on the market right now and you can get them for free if you subscribe to Exile's list. They are blonde, but mesh is tintable. I tinted them to a fitting shade of red.




Credits
Top
Hair:   Exile - Take it Off (Rouge) {MESH}
Skin:   Curio -Yum II (Petal)

Bottom
Hair:   Exile - Bring it On {Mesh} [Free subscriber gift]
Skin:   Curio Yum II {Petal}
Top:   Mon Tissu Lollia tank {Cream}

Leave a Reply