025

[Lelutka] Sleeping Beauty

I've already blogged about Ariel, so next up is Aurora. Actually, I first saw Aurora at the Lelutka store on the marketplace. I thought, oh how dreamy. Big fat curls. A headband. Looks just like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. And then I saw the Ariel and the Belle and immediately handed Lelutka's creator all of my Linden. Here! Take it! I don't need it! I just need this awesome Disney hair! This really isn't a fashion shot. I got a little artsy here with my keeping in theme with Sleeping Beauty, but the style card is located on the bottom of this post anyways.

"Sleep is a reconciling,
A rest that peace begets.
Doth not the sun rise smiling
When fair at e'en he sets
Rest you then, rest, sad eyes,
Melt not in weeping
While she lies sleeping,
Softly, softly, now softly lies sleeping."
Weep No More Sad Fountains



Credits
Dress:    Jane! - Rachel Dress (Pine){Mesh} New!
Shoes:    [GoS] - Espadrilles (White)
Bracelet:    Star Fashion - Brown Kashmir
Hair:    Lelutka - Aurora (Deep Reds){Mesh}
Nails:    Leverocci - Round Nails Pack {Mesh}
Skin:    Curio - Yum (Moonbeam)
Eyelashes:    Slink - Lids and Lashes {Mesh}
Pose:     Morlim Creations -Vamp Sleep

Leave a Reply