030

/me Cries

I learned how to do tears, and you can to by watching this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXma5GBt7b4. Truth is I went over the tattoo tears with this just to make them shine a bit more. Also, I was pretty down when I did this picture. You know how it is just listening to the wrong song at the wrong time after watching a sad movie accompanied with poignant emotional aches. So I thought I'd make something beautiful and emotive. This is one of three.



Credits
Top:    Cynful - RaRa top (Black)(Sold in the discount store)
Panties:    WanderLust - Tugged panties (Noir Lace)
Necklace:    Earthstones - Aculo [Group gift]
Bracelets 1:    Earthstones - Peace Friendship [Group gift]
Bracelets 2:    Earthstones - Shades of Stones (Labradorite)
Hair:    Truth - Kadence (Cranberry){Mesh}
Skin:    Curio - Yum(Moonbeam)
Nails:    Leverocci - Round nails (Pink manicure){Mesh}
Eyes:    Izzie's - I'm not Feeling Well (Blue)
Tears/Redness:    Izzie's - I'm not Feeling Well
Pose:   Magnefique - Hopeless pack

Leave a Reply