031

I Love Denim Dresses (Squee!)

I love denim dresses. Maybe it's because I'm a child of the 80's. I make it a point to nab them when I can and with mesh being the awesome that it is, denim dresses have never looked better. Now, if the jean skirts will start coming out, I'll be happy! This dress is the latest of Pixel Mode's Babydoll line, which comes in other whimsy patterns and textures.

If you're fashionably aware of anything in Second Life, you'll know that Maitreya has a group special for it's VIP members and is currently offering the gorgeous Radical Boots in a delicious, creamy suede. They come in both rigged and unrigged mesh and are currently %70 off regular retail for VIP members only!
Like the skybox? It's a cute little mesh number from my favorite furniture store: Cheeky Pea! Her latest group gift. Go. Sign up!




Credits
Dress:    Pixel Mode [PM] - Babydoll (Famer's Daughter){Mesh}New!
Shoes:    Maitreya - Radical Boots (Suede Chamoisee){Mesh}[VIP Group Discount]
Bracelet:    Miel - Cue bracelet
Hair:    Elikatira - Details (Red 08)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Nails:    Sexy Mamas prim nails
Eyes:    Mayfly - Deep sky (Capris Blue){Mesh}
Lashes:    Redgrave - Natural
Freckles:    L.Fauna - Extra Freckles
Pose:    Magnifique *MP*

Leave a Reply