047


What's your Digits?
A Q posed by Strawberry Singh


[15:19] [OO] Avatar ruler 1.3: KeliahAngelis Resident, your avatar's height is 204 cm (6' 8") counting your shoes. (Your avatar is exceptionally tall.)

Apparently, I am very tall in the SL world, which kind of baffles me because if I was any shorter, the world around me would feel too proportionally large. Sometimes I wonder if I am too short. I guess not!

Height - 85 (6'8")
Body Thickness - 12
Body Fat - 5
Head - 61
Torso Muscle - 34
Breast Size - 44
Love Handles - 32
Belly Size - 2
Leg Muscle - 45
Butt - 25
Saddle Bags - 26 


1.) How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it? 
Mesh has changed my SL visually, for sure. Mesh is easier to load on my computer, my graphics card seems to like it better. As for clothes, I wear things now that I often didn't - like pencil skirts - because I never liked their system/prim versions. It's hard to argue with the quality of a well done piece of mesh versus a well done system/prim article - mesh textures seem to win all the way and so I find myself gravitating towards those items rather than my system/prim items. 

2.) Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?
Definitely. My avatar is slim - the shape I have originally came from Redgrave that I swooned over as a newbie and has since evolved into something else - but she had pretty big breasts. Those had to go down considerably. Breast size from 60 to 44 in fact as my slim avatar looked rather ridiculous with a medium piece of clothing while wearing an XS everywhere else. For her body, I am S now on the top and XS on the bottom. In some cases, I have to make a version of my shape to fit into a particular article of clothing, which I will usually put in the folder of said clothing so that I have my shape ready to go. I'd go to XS all the way, but that would require me bringing in her chest muscle/bodyfat/love handles in even further than they are and I hate the big butt with a tiny waist look. 

3.)  Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already? 
In a perfect world, I'd like to not change my shape at all. That the mesh would automatically fit on my avatar, but I don't mind the shape changes. After all, my avatar before mesh was slim and large-breasted. She still is slim and large-breasted thanks to the shading on my skin. Her face hasn't changed, her height hasn't changed, and she's still pale and a total redhead. I don't look any different. I don't really see how the deformer is really going to help me, though I suppose those with GIANT asses, tiny tiny tiny waists, HUGE EFFING BOOBS, and then the height of a child avi might appreciate it. 

To join Ms. Berry's challege:  What's Your Digits?

Credits
Bra:    Intimizzio by Armidi - Kawaii
Shorts:    COCO - Denim Shorts [Free group gift]
Hair:    MINA - Charlize ~ One Voice
Skin:    Curio - Yum (Petal Light Frex)
Eyes:    Mayfly - Deep Sky (Soft Majorelle) ~ One Voice
Nails:    Candy Nails - Basic prim nails
Feet:    Slink {Mesh}
Pose:    dfo Don't Freak Out - Gala ~ One Voice

Leave a Reply