053

What's Your Hair?



It's the season of hair in Second Life with the unveiling of Hair Fair 2012, so in the spirit of hair I asked on Plurk: What is your one go-to hair and why? Mine is Truth's Francesca. It's an older hair, released last year. I love this hair. Honestly, I've tried to replace with with a mesh version, but I find that I can not. The reason why I love this hair so much is because I envisioned it as my role play character's natural hair. As much as she might pin it up and tuck it away, in actuality she has long, flowing curls as befitting someone from a past era. This hair is classic story book, and what's best about it is that sits away from the shoulders and tumbles down the back, which makes it good for photographs. 

In this world of mesh, I still hold onto my flexi/sculpt coifs. They have movement, and in some cases, a little more realism. They also do not have alpha layers that can interfere with photos.

So what is your favorite hair? What is it that you love about it?


Credits
Top:    Hucci - Glimpse Halter (Ocean Side)
Necklace:    Aubade ~ One Voice
Hair:    Truth - Francesca (Cranberry)
Eyes:    IKON - Pale Azur
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Lashes:    Maitreya [VIP Group gift]
Pose:    Purple Poses - Nancy pack

One Response to 053

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love Away by [elikatira]. it's a fun, casual, messy upo that pretty much fits everything!

    ( http://flic.kr/p/c2TTHY )

Leave a Reply