052

52 Weeks of Color: Persian Rose


It's time for another round of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color. I love this week's color because I love pink. Problem is that I don't own a lot of it. See, it sort of clashes with my righteous red hair. I was pondering what I'd have to buy in order to do this challenge, and as I was meandering by The Sea Hole's display at One Voice, I saw this sparkly sweater just waiting for me. Plus, it was a One Voice purchase. I win!

Like my setting? Pose and prop is currently for sale at iBang poses.

Credits
Top:    The Sea Hole - Sequin Sweatshirt (Babrie Car) ~ One Voice
Tank top:    Jane - Intrisnic Tanks (Strawberry) [Free subscriber gift]
Jeans:    Maitreya - Flare Jeans #5
Hair:    Elikatira - Flattery (08) ~ Hair Fair 2012
Skin:    Glam Affair - Giselle Light 
Eyes:    Poetic Colors - Aurora ~ The Mens Department
Lashes:   Redgrave - Natural
Pose:    iBang - Shine On

Leave a Reply