058

It's Pixel Perfect


I tried out a new look. Tan, brown hair, and green eyes. I think I scared all my friends by straying away from my red-headed self, but I had a reason! See, I was modeling my own poses for my own ad and thought, hey, I should probably look a little different than normal. Whatever excuse I could give myself to buy the latest release from Truth.

This jumpsuit from ColdLogic is ultra chic. I paired it only with the bracelet I bought at JeSuis, who's inventory is currently marked down 60%.  



Credits
Jumpsuit:    ColdLogic - Cohen.Plum
Shoes:    G Field - Alex Patent Pumps (White)
Bracelet:    Je Suis - Tente (Sky)
Skin:    Glam Affair - Roza (Natural) ~ July Collabor88
Hair:    Truth - Milly (Honey) ~ New!
Eyes:    Mayfly - Liquid Light (Forest Green Shadow)
Eyeliner:    A&M - Feline
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Quiet Confidence

Leave a Reply