083

Cats in the Attic



It's a new round of My Attic! Because we all need more things to spend our lindens on, right? My top is from Cracked Mirror and it is one of the BEST textured items I have seen on the grid thus far. It comes in two color themes so make sure to grab both. 

My hair - ahem, all of it - comes from Magika. How cute is the neko ears and tail?


Credits:
Top:    (CM)Cracked Mirror - Billow Top (Red/yellow plaid)~My Attic
Jeans:    Maitreya - Flare Jeans (#5)
Necklace:    Beautiful Sin - Titanium Hearts
Ring:    Callie Cline - Love rock (Ocean pearl)
Neko Ears/Tail:    Magika - Neko New!
Hair:    Magika - After
Eyes:    FATE (Hud controlled)
Lashes:    Izzie's - v1.02
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Feline)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Shy Kitty (Neko Pack) New!


Leave a Reply