100

In a New York Minute



I have reason to celebrate! This is my 100th post. Boy has this blog come a long way since day one. It's my goal to continue to grow - after all, I have no other way to go. 

Fall is in the digital air. Fashion has made a left turn away from summery vibrance into autumn styles. Coats, sweaters, leggings. I'm ecstatic! I love fall and winter fashion so much. Probably because I am not subject to it in my real life seeing as I live in the tropics and all. 

Like my background? It's the New York Apartment by Apple Fall.

Credits:
Sweater:    Tres Blah - Pretty Sweater w/ Blouse (Black)~September Collabor88
Tie:    Tres Blah - Neck Tie (Polka Dots)~September Collabor88
Jeans:    Jane! - Sweet n Low Jeans (Classic)
Shoes:    Elate! - Kate Flats (Emerald)~Summer Harvest Hunt
Handbag:    Auxiliary - Tiny Tote (Peach)~September Collabor88
Bracelet:    Maxi Gossamer - Lost Eden
Glasses:    Epic Kyoot
Hair:    Truth - Shari (Cranberry)
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Azure)
Lashes:    Izzie's v1.02
Skin:    Glam Affair - Lillith (Europa Clean)
Freckles:    L.Fauna
Pose:    Y's Art & Poses - I'm Walking Pack

Leave a Reply