115

Prelude to a Kiss



So I've been working on my pose store Picture This! Poses. It's been a fun little outlet of creativity to me. Mostly, because it makes me push my photo editing skills a bit further. Ultimately, I make poses because I enjoy making pictures so darn much. This is my latest pose for couples, it's called Prelude to a Kiss. I tried new things with this photo, such as windlights and masking. I think it turned out pretty nice. I used Strawberry Singh's "Diamond" Windlight, which you can download from her blog.

Stay tuned on SL Blogger Support. I'm going to do a tutorial on the high lights. 



Credits:
Keliah
Top:    ColdLogic - Flockhart (Wine)
Jeans:    Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans (Denim Blue)~September FaMeshed
Shoes:    Ingenue - Organique Flats (Nude)
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Abbey (Red 08)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)

Ant
Top:    FATEWear - Hei (Volcano)
Jeans:    FATEWear - Jack (Ocean)
Shoes:    ::GB:: Gabriel - Driving Shoes [Free group gift]
Hair:    Truth - Jaden (Walnut)
Skin:    The Body Co. - Hunter (06 Tan)

Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Prelude to a Kiss

Leave a Reply