127

Step Right Up



It's been awhile since I posted so I am a wee bit behind on some of the things I wanted to showcase. That's because I was on vacation! I'm so sad that vacation is over with, but happy to be knee-deep in unsorted inventory. 

Check out these boots from Dilly Dolls for the Cinema event. 


Credits:
Top:    Indyra Originals - Garbo Pintuck Blouse (Part of the Garbo Outfit) New!
Corset:    *Dilly Dolls* - Dola Pinstripe Corset [HUD Controlled]
Skirt:    {mon tissu} - Westbury Mini (Black)
Gloves:    Indyra Originals - Garbo Gloves (Part of the Garbo Outfit) New!
Top Hat:  Indyra Originals - Gabro Noir New!
Boots:    *Dilly Dolls* - Sonata Boots [HUD Controlled] New!
Hair:    Truth - Josie (Cranberry) New!
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Turquoise)
Makeup:    - Damned - CatEyes makeup
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Candy Red)
Pose and Whip:   xoxo Ania - Yes, Ma'am 2

Leave a Reply