134

Around the World 


The Ego Co's Around the World Event - A fashion event dedicated to the cultural melting pot that is SL - is in full swing, bringing talented designers from across the grid in one place with themed locations. I happened upon this dress from Remy while shopping with my fellow fashionista Ohna. The Remy dress was located in the African section, though I'm not sure what's very African about it. What it is to me is kind of futuristic femme fatale. However, I think that point is rather moot as this dress is probably the most interesting and amazing mesh item I have purchased for my SLwardrobe. It fits like a glove on my mesh shape, the texture is expertly rendered, and the style itself? Total 'wow'. This is a statement piece. It doesn't need a lot to make it stand out.

To fit in with my futuristic femme fatale, I've posed in the skybox by Abiss that is currently for sale at the Mens Department

Finally, the pose is from my own store: Picture This! Poses and will be up for sale soon. 


Credits:
Dress:    Remy - Lasa Sress (Sage)~Around the World
Earrings:    Purple Moon - Idril Earring w/ Malachites
Hair:    Discord Designs - Cris (Pillarbox Red)~Around the World
Eyeliner:    Damned - CatEyes
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Pool) New!
Hands:    Slink Mesh Hands 
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair SmokyRose)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Model Stand 02



Leave a Reply