145

Jammies!



The weather outside is frightful... Okay, maybe only in my SL home do I ever see wintery things. The Arcade is in full swing! Not familiar with the Arcade? The Arcade is a gacha event with tons and TONS of amazing, fun little prizes. Everything from collectable cakes to fashion items. It's simply fun, the point being to get all the prizes. This can be done by feeding machines small amounts of linden and hoping for the best or by trading with others. 

My favorite thing at the moment is the footie jammies from Cracked Mirror. Cracked Mirror is a leading designer in original mesh creations and one of my favorites. Also, I love footie pajammas for their sheer silliness. Cracked mirror + footie PJs = My SL. At least for today. 

I took this picture in my SL home, which at the moment is a cozy image of Winter. It's the log cabin from Funky Junk, which comes with the fireplace. Behind me is the cheerful, beautiful tree from Earthstones. 


Credits:
PJ's:    (CM) Cracked Mirror - Footie Pajamas (Green)~The Arcade
Hair:    Truth - Moxie (Blaze) New!
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Peak) New!
Skin:    Glam Affair - Lilith (Europa 01)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Model Stand 1-5


Leave a Reply