166

Cotton Candy


I know I very recently blogged the new Sense and Sensuality corset from FATAL, but I couldn't resist using this gorgeous set (sans bra) for Unapologetic SecondLife Fashion's '50 Shades of Sexy'. This is a challenged geared towards lingerie, items which don't see as much blog action as the rest of the SL fashion market. 

So I raided my virtual panty drawer looking for something that fit the 'Cotton Candy' of this week's theme. I thought about using this bra and panty set from Onyx Wear, but decided on this underbust corset from FATAL was my ticket to sex appeal. 


Credits: 
Lingerie:    FATAL - Sense and Sensuality set (Pink) New!
Necklace 1:    Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal (Pink)
Necklace 2:    Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklaces - Short Combo (Pink)
Hair:    D!va - Asami Type A (Garnet)[Tinted]~January Collabor88
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Floe)
Nails:    Synthetique - Ultimate French Series [HUD Controlled]
Breasts:    Lola Tango Mesh Breasts [w/ League Skin applier]
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Pink Champagne)
Pose:    Embody - Rapunzel pack
Windlight:    Combined windlights



Leave a Reply