167

Skin for the Fun of It



I love playing up with different skins and hair. I imagine I love this because I loved doing it to various dolls when I was a child. In many ways, the SecondLife avatar (or IMVU if that's your poison) is no different to me than the color forms I had when I was younger, though it's less stinky. Nothing delights me more than the special skins that appear at events for small amounts of lindens and hunts. Belleza put out these fun Flash skins in three make up tones for Fifty Linden Friday. They are so fun to play around with in addition to my regular skin I wear. 


Credits:
Sweater:    Maitreya - Lux Sweater (Snow)
Scarf:    *BOOM* - Tinsley Scarf (Gunmetal)~January Collabor88
Hair:    Truth - Devina (Teal w/ roots)New!
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Floe)
Lashes:    Izzie's v1.02
Skin:    Belleza - Teal Flash for 50L Friday
Pose:    Self
Windlight:    AnaLutia - Studio3

Leave a Reply