172

So Much Shoe Appeal



Whatever you do, don't groan. Yes, this is another post about Gos' Boutique shoes, but this image also has me without panties and my big breasted look-a-like 'twin' out on a couch, so that's worth a read. Right? By now blogs and feeds are are buzzing with the business of Gospel Voom's new line of couture heels. (Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing a sales figure after the weekend so that all of us on the grid and give a whistle of appreciation.) I've never seen so many women excited for a product in SL as I have for these shoes - myself included. I think I was the first one in when the announcement was made that the store was open to the public and we could all 'come n get some'! I'll confess that I was repeatedly clicking on the slurl a few minutes before opening because I wanted in that badly.

The average shopper might ask, "but what's the big deal? The hype was HUGE." Looking at the shoes themselves and the lovely foot it comes on is not any more 'big deal' than the other high quality shoe makers on SL. I mean it's pretty damn gorgeous, don't get me wrong. I'm not going to sit here and knock around the product because the textures are amazing and the shapes are simply beautiful. But so is Maitreya or N-Core. SLink also turns out an amazing shoe. Pixel Mode, too. Also they turn out lovely versions of bare feet. 

The HUD is what blows the competition out of the water. Instead of standard presets, which have been the norm for awhile, Gos' Easy Match HUD comes pre-programmed with a web database of some 250 skin tones from all the popular skin makers. On top of that, the list is growing as more requests are turned out. On top of that, there is no need for a sock layer for blending. Nothing holds a candle to this HUD. The work it took to make the HUD alone? I would have paid top dollar for these shoes. Instead, I parted with my linden with more modest pricing to stay on par with competition. (Prices average between $600L and $800L)

And last, but not least, Gos' continued fundraising for animals in need. A few select editions of the Boutique heels are for sale with proceeds benefiting the PDSA.

For pictures, please see Gospel Voom's Flickr.


Credits:
Top:    REDGRAVE - Loose Vintage Tanktop (Dark)
Pants:    None #LikeABoss
Shoes:    [Gos] Boutique - Grace Sandal (Mirror)New!
Necklace:    (DF) Donna Flora - Mirella (Gold)
Hair:    (Chemisty) - Vines (Crimson)
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Floe)
Hands:    SLink Mesh Hands
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Glamor)

For Dannika's credits, please see her blog: Burning Bright


Leave a Reply