179

Size Doesn't Matter



My discovery of these awesome shiny pants from Redgrave is kind of happenstance. I needed a pair of white pants for my Valentine's Day card to go along with my red sweater when I realized I didn't have any in my inventory. My friend Skip Zelin suggested that I should look at the new metallic jeans from Redgrave. At first, judging from the picture, I thought they were a bit too shiny, but then I discovered that each package comes with a very shiny version and a version with a more satiny sheen. 

I didn't realize what an amazing pair of clothing I purchased at first. I'm so used to the standard sizing in mesh clothes that I was really baffled why I couldn't see an XS in the box! I even re-unpacked the merchandise thinking I had deleted all the sizes by mistake, and then I thought perhaps Redgrave was selling standard sizes individually. Then I read the notecard included - which I should have done in the first place. 

Said amazing pants have no standard size, but rather what Redgrave calls 'Liquid Mesh'. The pants conform automatically to your shape. This is good news if you have, say, muscled legs, tiny hips, and big breasts. Or for those who want a bit more bodyfat and belly size while otherwise keeping a small frame. I can't wait to see what else comes out in this cool new twist on mesh technology for Second Life. 

What do you think about liquid mesh and deformer technology? Are you satisfied with standard sizing?



Credits:
Top:    *BOOM* Soft Swerve (Tiffany) New!
Jeans:    REDGRAVE Metallic Jeans LQM (Snow) New!
Shoes:    ::HH:: Hucci - D'Ann Pump Exotics (South Beach)
Bracelets:    MG Maxi Gossamer - Athena (Silver)
Hair:    Truth - Sierra (Cranberry w/roots) New!
Eyes:    IKON Eternal Eyes - Paradise 
Hands:    SLink Mesh Hands
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Bloom)
Poses: [1]Picture This! Dramatics [2]MudHoney Prestige Medallion Chair
Windlight:    Alchemy Immortalis - Fog Lifting


Leave a Reply