196

Oceanside Blues


I've got the blues. No, I don't mean the sad sort of blues. Today, I'm inspired by bright, vibrant blues. Especially aquas, teals, and of course, red. I was looking for a lovely seashore to take my picture at and I came across Studio Skye's SIM, which is the store brand's location to purchase wonderful landscapes for your own SIM for pretty good prices. Even if you do not find something you wish to purchase, the SIM itself is a lovely garden of landscapes detailing their products.

In case you're wondering, my long hair comes from the batch of the latest Truth releases. It's called 'Tawny' and I love the length of it.


Credits:
Dress:    Drift - Zoe Maxi Dress (Romanc) New!~The Dressing Room Fusion
Hair:    Truth - Tawny (Red 02) New!
Skin:    League - Jen (Medium Natural)
Hands:    SLink
Pose:    BENT - Behind

Leave a Reply