199

Let's Make a Splash!


I'm so behind in SL things that I did not realize there was a contest going on for this year's Hair Fair! My friend, fellow redhead and blogger Dannika Dryke commissioned a pose for me for her own entry into the contest. How could I have missed Hair Fair contests! At first I wasn't going to do it because the contest ends at June 28th at midnight SLT. I've been kind of in a slump lately in regards to my photos and finding any inspiration (it happens) and I just wasn't sure if I could come up with anything. 

The more I thought about it, and the more I looked through entries, I decided I did want to hop on the bandwagon. At first I was going to do The Little Mermaid (it's just a fave of mine!) but saw an Ariel already. I know that there's no rule in submitting for the same movie, but I didn't want to do be another Ariel on the judge's plate. So, I went with my second favorite fictional mermaid. (Can you tell that I love mermaids?)

Hair fair contests entries end on the 28th! So make sure you get yours in real soon if you want to join the fun! You can read the official rules here as well as join the flickr group


Credits:
Tail:    The Siren's Lair - Splash Madison
Hair:    Truth - Rebel (Seaspray w/ roots)
Eyes:    IKON - Eternal Eyes (Brown)
Hands:    SLink Mesh Hands
Skin:    League - Jen (Sunkissed Natural)
Pose:    Self

Leave a Reply