201

Yellow is the Color of Joy


I love doing portrait shots because it really captures the details of the face, lending personality and realism (without being too real) to the avatar. It also shows off the beauty of skin and I love changing skin simply because it drastically changes the appearance of one's avatar without changing the shape. While in my 'day to day' SL I wear my League skin, photos are fun and give leeway for playing with avatar appearance. I really love event skins for this reason. You get a fun skin with a dramatic look and usually they are more cheaply priced than a standard skin.

This skin I am wearing comes from Essences and is currently available at United Fashion Project. The default  brows on this skin are blonde. One of the things I love about Essence's skin are the brow cover ups located in the mainstore. I put this layer on and threw on my red eyebrows from Mynerva for this photograph.





Credits:
Hair:    Truth - Kerri #1 (Red 02) New!
Eyes:    IKON - Ascension Eyes (Evening)
Lashes:    ::BB:: BeetleBones Mesh Lashes V.01
Eyebrows:    ~Mynerva~ - Dark Red 02
Skin:    Essences - Tiara (Untouched Light Rose)~The United Fashion Project

Leave a Reply