212

Storybook Saturday
The Medieval Court


Today's Storybook Saturday kicks off with the medieval court theme. I am not sure if I've ever worked so hard on a blog post in my entire life. For one thing when I think 'medieval court' I think just shy of the pre-renaissance era with the Tudor architecture and the colorful society that made up the king's court. I had a serious hard time finding a suitable place to take my photo - and that is after trying to find a suitable dress that I felt represented the 'look' of the times I was going for. But here I am, Princess Kel dressed up to the 9's in a court gown. If you want to participate, read about the challenge here.

Next Saturday's Theme
The Roman Empire

Credits:
Dress:    ::b@r:: Bare Rose - Juliet Act II - Blue
Rosary:    MG Maxi Gossamer - Black Pearl
Hair:    [Lelutka] - Lillian Hair (Irish Red)
Eyes:    .ID. Insufferable Dastard - Mysterious (Rain)
Hands:    SLink
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Medium)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Hair to the Princess

Leave a Reply