223

Storybook Saturday
Hogwarts


Oh blog! I have missed you. With RL being crazy this week and last, I've hardly had a chance to pick up my blog and showcase any grid finds. I even missed my own Storybook Saturday blogger challenge last week. But not this week!

In case you didn't know, FATEwear released two new lines for their FATEplay brand last week. One is a Sailor Fuku themed line; the other is devoted to our favorite characters at Hogwarts. I talked about the Sailor line here in my last post, this week I wanted to talk more about Jenny. Jenny comes in both adult avatar and child avatar sizes, includes a variety of options for wearing the blouse, cardigan, and tie. In addition, there is also a mesh robe that an aspiring wizard can wear over their clothes if they so wish. Also! FATEplay's items are all materials ready.

We <3 Roleplay will be featuring some of these amazing lines from FATEplay's last release so make sure to check them out.

Speaking of Role Play, if you're looking for a place to immerse yourselves in Hogwarts, check out Mischief Managed, a Hogwarts community Role Play SIM - it's an amazing build to explore.

Next Saturday's theme:
Little Red Riding Hood

Credits:
Cardigan/Tie/Skirt:   FATEplay - Jenny (Slytherin) New!
Tights:    Erratic - Ripped Stockings (Black)
Boots:    DRD Death Row Designs - Worn Combat Boots (Coal)
Hair:    Truth - Chilali (Red03Fade)
Eyes:    tSg The Sugar Garden - Sleepy (Ice Blue)
Hands:    Slink
Skin:    League - Jen (Glam Goth)
Lip gloss:    [PF] Pink Fuel (Deep Red)
Pose:    dfo! - Gala


Leave a Reply