224

Picture This!


Awhile ago I had decided it was in my best interest to close my pose store because I wasn't sure I'd have time for it anymore. To be honest, I'm not sure I still have time for it, but missed having it immensely. My blog has been pretty quiet lately because I'm pleased to announce that I, along with my pose making-photograph taking friend Nazeeya Yven, have decided to open Picture This! Poses back on the grid. Stay tuned for a ton of new releases, including "Lift Her Up" as pictured above. I'm so excited to have an inworld location again. Stay tuned for a full list of releases as well as an exciting sales event.

Credits:
Keliah
Dress:    ..Mutresse.. - L'il Sheer Blouse & Skirt [HUD controlled]
Shoes:    Slink - Ilena Sandals (white)
Hair:    [LeLutka] - Pocahontas (Jessica Red)
Hands/Feet:    Slink
Eyes:    .tsg. The Sugar Garden - Sleepy (Ice blue)
Skin:   League - Jen (Fair Peach)

Sho Flanagan, Model Extraordinaire
Hair:    LAQ - Radiant MO3
Glasses:     Redgrave - Aviators
Watch:    GBTM JLC U.S. Navy SEALs
Bracelet:     RONSEM* -  Leather Bracelet / GG (mesh)
Shirt:   ! - Nerd Shirt 003
Pants: !gO! Pocket Pants
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet







Leave a Reply