225

First in Fall


It's official. Autumn is here and rolling into the grid! I love that about Second Life. Where I live in real life there is no such thing as Fall. Chandra and I have been busying ourselves with getting the SIM ready for Autumn and I have been hitting my favorite hotspots for my favorite fashion season. Collabor88 is full of amazing fall items, my favorite being the blouse and skirt combo from Tres Blah.

Credits:
Top:    -tb- Tres Blah - Short Sleeve Blouse (Cream) New!~Collabor88
Skirt:    -tb- Tres Blah - Leather Skirt (Brown) New!~Collabor88
Boots:    Color.Me.H.O.F - Mesh Rider Boots (Oxblood) New!~The Arcade
Hair w/hat:   ::Exile:: - Falling For Your (Naturals) New!~Collabor88
Eyes:    .tsg. The Sugar Garden - Sleepy (Ice Blue)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Bloom)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Brave New!

Leave a Reply