035

52 Weeks of Color: Cadmium Red

It's week twenty-seven of Luna Jubilee's fifty-two weeks of color challenge. This week's challenge comes just in time for Canada day and Independence day. Red is one of my favorite colors. I. Love. Red. It's fierce, it's strong. It's the color of love and, incidentally, the color of anger. Passion. I could go on. However, for me, it's the color of joy. At least for this picture. I think I'm happy that I got this necklace for such a stellar deal. 


The Truth District celebrates it's 1rst Birthday by having an amazing sale. I haven't gotten through all the items yet, nor visited all the stores, but I did manage to squeeze my way into the (very busy) SIM and snag this gorgeous jewelry set from Earthstones and the Whippet & Buck lingerie set - which is perfect for this weeks color challenge.


Shirt:    Kauna - OpenShirt: White {Mesh}[Currently at faMeshed]
Lingerie:     Whippet & Buck - Sasha Lingerie set [On sale at the Truth District until July 7, 2012]
Necklace:     Earthstones - Entice Necklace [On sale at the Truth District until July 7, 2012]
Hair:    Truth - Georgina (Cranberry) [On sale at the Truth District until July 7, 2012]
Skin:    Curio - Yum (Moonbeam Light)
Eyes:    IKON - Pale Turquoise
Nails:    Candy Nail #P000 - Basic Nail in red
Pose:    [Croire]

Leave a Reply