037

Surreal

Okay, a SL photographer/blogger could go on about windlights, but I want to talk about the weird ones. Orc Drawing? Uh, okay. Surreal. Why? I was going to blog about this gorgeous dress from Fameshed. There's a group gift for men and women available to Fameshed group - the ladies being a super sexy maxi from Valentina E. Couture.

I'm taking my picture, I'm flipping through windlights, and suddenly I land on the Surreals. Now I know why they exist. I love this picture!


There is no post editing done to this picture save for cropping. I look like I'm inked in a comic book.

Tip: Fast way to flip through windlights? If you're running Phoenix Firestorm, there is a 'Quick Preferences' button on the bottom of the screen with the Phoenix Firestorm logo. You can easily go through your windlights on this menu.

Credits
Dress:    Valentina E. Couture - Long Summer Dress (Zebra)[Free group gift for faMeshed]{Mesh}
Shoes:    N Core - Temptation Xtreme Heel (Galaxy)
Gloves:    Sakide - Former hunt gift
Jewelry:    Earthstones - Diamond Tennis Set
Hair:    [E]Elikatira - Indulge (Red 08){Mesh}
Pose:    Self

Leave a Reply