056

Look What I found at a PreFab Store


I am a busy girl and I have so much stuff to blog! But, I wanted to take a moment and show you this wonderful dress I found at PreFab/Furniture store. See, my friend Shayne, my shopping partner and fellow roleplayer, was looking for a new skybox. So he asked me (because I have a bajillion) where to get one. To the market place I went, searching through my favorite prefab stores and offering up links for his review when I came upon one prefab store called *bbqq*. I hadn't been there before so I had to go check it out. It's a cute store with equally cute prefabs. Softly lit with chiffon curtains, vintage textures, and weathered, wood floors. She had some sofas and other cute things, and then? Then she had this dress. It's sort of vintage and whimy like the rest of her store and I find it to be rather adorable. 


Credits
Dress:    *bbqq* - Vintage Lace Dress
Boots:    *Crazy* - Charro Boots
Jewelry:    Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set (pink)
Hair:    Analog Dog - Issues (Dark Reds) ~ Hair Fair 2012
Nails:    Synthetique - Ultimate French Nails Series
Eyes:    Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Deep Sea)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair)
Pose:    Atooly - Pose Set 21-25
Background:    Barnesworth Anubis - Songo Courtyard

Leave a Reply