107

Let's Do it in the Kitchen


Blog, that is. I can't get enough of these smart little sweaters by Tres Blah. I'm seriously just in love with all the mesh things they have put out for Collabor88 over time. The textures, the details, the fit...always a winner for me and worth all the lindens I could possibly give. Paired with the slouchy, patchwork cords from evolve and some hair-for-sale at Elikatira, I earn the title of adorable. 


Credits:
Top:    Tres Blah - Preppy Sweater with Blouse (Orange)~September Collabor88
Sweater Sleeves:    Sakide - Classy Starfucker Pull (Former hunt gift)
Pants:    .Evolve. - Patched Cords (Grey) New!
Glasses:    Epic - Kyoot Nerdy Glasses
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Other (Red 08)
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Turquoise)
Skin:    Glam Affair - Lilith (Europa 01)
Feet:    Slink
Pose:    {What Next} Part of the Laurel Cottage Kitchen


Leave a Reply