132

Newness Evolving



Everyone is very into rainy days lately on their blogs. I suppose that's Fall for you - though where I am from it rarely rains during the Autumn months. We do get quite a bit of fog, though! Initially, I was going to put rain in this picture, but when Harlow Heslop posted a fog tutorial, I decided it would be fun to give that a whirl. 

Evolve recently released some newness in the form of long tanks (Harlow and Winona), mesh jeans, and then some awesome wellie boots. My favorite thing about the wellies as that you have a right attachment and a left attachment when I've had many rigged boots be just one attachment. This way I can wear two different boots like I have pictured above. It's fun! Don't judge! 


Credits:
Top:    .Evolve. - Harlow Long Tank (Ice cream) New!
Jeans:    Zaara - Classic Jeans (Indigo)
Left Boot:    .Evolve. - Wellies (Chevron) New!
Right Boot:    .Evolve. - Wellies (Rainy) New!
Necklace/Bracelet:    Maxi Gossamer - Tarifa [HuD Controlled]~November Collabor88
Eyes:    IKON - Sunrise Eyes (Pale Turquoise)
Nails:    Synthetique Ultimate French Series [Hud Controlled]
Hair:    Truth - Cyanne (Cranberry)[HuD Controlled Scarf] New!
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Peach)
Pose:    Picture This! Poses - Shy Neko

Leave a Reply