183

Keepsake



I was browsing flickr to check out the latest photographs from all of my contacts when I came across this lovely photo of Keepsake. Immediately my eyes were drawn to the "Now open" and "Contest" descriptions so I followed the SLURL to check out the destination, my camera in tow. 

The SIM hosts a mix of lush gardens, spring flowers, oriental architecture, blends of rustic countryside, exotic animals, and plenty of places to lounge around and socialize with your friends. It's really pretty and fresh with the beauty of Spring. Drop by and bring your own camera so you can post your contest photos on  Keepsake's flickr


Also the ColdLogic contest is still in effect as mentioned in my previous blog post.



Credits:
Top:    ColdLogic - Taylor (Champagne)
Jeans:    .:villena:. - Skinny Jeans (Dark Blue)
Earrings:    Cae - Timeless Collection
Hair:    Truth - Hollana (Cranberry w/ roots)~February Collabor88
Nails:  Izzie's
Skin:    [PF] Pink Fuel - Alena (Vanilla)~Free*Style (Opens 02/27/2013)
Pose:    {.:exposeur:.} Gift of a Friend (butterfly not included)

Leave a Reply