216

Vintage


Collabor88's stunning new celebratory round has only recently come to my SL list of things to do. Mostly this is because of technical problems I've been experiencing and I didn't want to crash every thirty seconds. Despite the amazing and awesome things available to shoppers, my favorite item is the dress from ISON. Anything that takes me to the glam of vintage deco is a top favorite for me.

The theater I am standing in is part of the Looking Glass' shopping district. Despite being an older build, it's still a beautiful place to visit, though I'm not sure how long this gem in SL will be here as it appears the Looking Glass is moving locations.

Also, the windlight I am using here is called Epi Vintage Windlight. It is part of William Weaver's phototools and is already integrated into the latest version of firestorm. However, if you would like to get the windlight, see William Weaver's website on the Resources page.

Credits:
Dress:    ISON - Dazzle Gown (Champagne)~August Collabor88
Shoes:    fri. - Jane.Heels (Coal)[For Slink Medium feet]
Hair:    [e]Elikatira - Thrive (Red 08)
Hands:    SLink
Eyes:    IKON - Destiny Eyes (Ice)
Skin:    League - Jen (Fair Glam)
Pose:    Juxtapose




Leave a Reply